Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seeds from Italy!




My Aunt Pat sent me seeds from Italy, they arrived in the mail today!
I am so excited, pumped, jazzed!
She sent me endive, San Marzano tomatoes, Cornaletto peppers, zucca (squash) Moscade de Provence, Tortareno Abruzzese cukes, VerdeOrtolani cucumbers, Zucca Padana, and Peppers Frigatello.
This will save me a few buck but more importantly it was a pure act of love, and I am grateful.
I look forward to sending her some of my seeds when I get all my orders in.
Isn't seed exchanging fun? Heck yes.
My garden looks like it will be larger than I expected, oh darn.
My wife thinks I am going "over the edge" and
I have to re-plan my space.
Photos are from leeks in the garden, they overwinter well, Daffodils and Crocus, Spring blooms of Fruitless Cherry.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Nick~
    I am excited to follow your gardening blog. I, too, am going to try my hand at gardening. Luckily, I have a friend who is more experienced then me, and she is helping.
    Love~
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete